Friday, May 30, 2008

SEX AND THE CITY: THE MOVIE

I bought tickets for the show tonight (at 6pm) during the early afternoon and almost all the the showtimes this afternoon to evening were sold out. Luckily I bought the three tickets for my two friends and I however; I got to the theater before they did and we got to sit in the third row. The theater was full of queens and fabulously dressed women. I wouldn't doubt that this movie makes a ton this weekend.

The movie was absolutely fantastic! I can not wait for it to come out on DVD so I can see it over and over again. I have already planned to go see it again with my friend K who is in Vegas right now on vacation. If you haven't done it yet plan on it especially if you are a fan.

The movie is full of twists and turns. If you can believe it its about 2 hours and 30 minutes long. Its perfect timing and doesn't feel as rushed as the last episode on the series was. At the end the whole theater clapped.

I must commend the writers and everyone involved with the movie. The girls were excellent and some of the other characters were excellent. I couldn't believe how fat Candace Bergen got. I wasn't sure if it was being so close to the screen, what she was wearing or if she really was that big.

Anyhow.. check it out!

2 comments:

kurt said...

thanks for the review! i will go see it!
kurt

Jess said...

We'll have to see it at some point, since we know someone in it. But we haven't gotten there yet.