Friday, June 6, 2008

ROCK WITCHU TOUR CONFIRMED


I just received an email from my Janet Jackson fan club and the tour has been confirmed and Miss Janet is coming to Houston. Who's going to see Janet??? I am. Here are the dates released so far.

9/13 Oakland, CA Oracle Arena
9/17 Los Angeles, CA Staples Center
9/19 Las Vegas, NV Mandalay Bay
9/27 Detroit, MI Palace at Auburn Hills
10/1 Boston, MA TD Banknorth Garden
10/02 Philadelphia, PA Wachovia Center
10/04 Greensboro, NC Greensboro Coliseum
10/05 Altanta, GA Philips Arena
10/15 Washington, DC Verizon Center
10/21 Houston, TX Toyota Center
10/22 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center

Thank God I joined the fan club because the pre-sale starts this coming Monday.

Did anyone call the number I provided? I did and left Janet a message of the songs I'd like to hear from: All For You, Someone To Call My Lover, All Nite (Don't Stop), What Have You Done For Me Lately, Nasty, When I Think of You, Love Will Never Do (Without You), Control, Black Cat, Rhythm Nation, Freedback, You Want This, If, Again, Every Time and So Excited. I'm so excited I'm nauseous.

1 comment:

kurt said...

i'd actually like to go see her live. my brother saw her a few year ago and they had a blast. that's a great song list. i hope she plays them all!
kurt